Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

There has been an abnormal amount of rain in these parts of the woods lately. Its drving all of my friends mad, bonkers, crazy, etc. etc. AND it's not even a cool nice chilling rain, its hot, humid and sticky!

I supose there are some who have enjoyed the fruits that it has bared to the area. For instance, my neighbor loves the sound of the rain rapping against her window. It puts her in a trance and she is able to sleep better.

I personally blame all of this persipitation on myself. I have forgotten a rain jacket at a friend of mines house for over a month, and just to my luck the monsoons have flooded down upon us.

So take it as you may, enjoy it or hate it, because it's Jersey weather...and it's here to stay.

"The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)" - Missy Elliott

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHcyJPTTn9w&ob=av2e

No comments:

Post a Comment